AS YOU KNOW WASHING YOUR HANDS IS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS OF PREVENTING GERMS
HOW TO WASH YOUR HANDS
1. Using soap place your hands together under running water warm water.
2. Rub all surfaces of your hands well together for at least 20 seconds, washing your wrists, palms, backs of hands, fingers, between fingers, & under the fingernails.
3. Clean the dirt from under your fingernails using a nail brush if available.
4. Rinse the soap well from your hands.
5. Dry your hands completely with a clean towel and dispose in trash. It is best not to use shared towels, or you may air dry your hands.
6. Pat dry rather than rubbing to avoid chapping and cracking skin.
7. Turn off the faucet with a clean paper towel and dispose in trash
ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS:
OTHER WAYS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF GERMS:
If you, your family and, or friends are sick with a virus such as the Rhinovirus/Enterovirus
Avoid sharing utensils
Avoid eating/drinking from the same dish or container.
Your child is designed to move! Most children like to climb. crawl, run, jump, swing, tumble, twist and stretch. By moving more and sitting less, your child will also learn to live a healthful life.
Active play helps children learn to:
Moving and playing
1. help children’s bones and muscles develop
2. help children use up extra energy and sleep better
3. help children and adults feel fit
4. help you have fun with your child
Have a Question? See your Nurse.